Trust God from the bottom of your heart. -Proverbs 3:5
Six weeks ago I began a daily devotional that has been so powerful. I get up every morning before Jeff and Breck, make my coffee and start my daily reading. This book has been one that everyday is exactly what I need to read for what is taking place in my life. It was written by three Girlfriends in God and man do they know what they are talking about!
I like to believe I have always trusted God to have a plan for my life and the day to day outcome, but this book has really been a strong reminder. The last three years have held many trials and times to really lead on and trust God in full faith. I have become closer to HIM but also know it will be a life long journey that I am happy to be on with HIM by my side.
This summer has really given me time to get even closer to HIM with the people in my life, the prayer time and the amazing bible study I was invited to. My sweet girlfriend in God invited me to a Freedom class at her church a free weeks ago and OH MY GOODNESS, what a powerful day that was! We went, dropped off our boys to play and went into a class that changed so many things within me. I am so thankful for her and the invitation to allow God to talk directly to my heart during that time. I have attened a second and next week with attend the last one for the summer and am just overwehlmed with HIS peace. I know HE is always leading me down the path HE has laidout for my life.
I continue everyday to enjoy my coffee while Trusting God to speak to me through the words of these "Girlfriends in God" and look forward to trusting HIM to always be by my side. I am thankful for always having him in heart and soul, but even more blessed to be so much closer everyday.
happy for your happiness!
ReplyDelete